- March 24, 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
We all have them…
- Stories from the trenches of school board service or budget committee meetings
- Information not shared
- Things told to you that were simply not true
- Political games breathtaking in their immaturity but devastating in their effectiveness
- Adult interests disguised as being in the best interest of children
- Superintendents whose overwhelming power dominates the boardroom
- School board chairs overstepping their bounds
We all have them and we need to share them. Knowledge is power and foreknowledge is defense.
On March 24, 2018 the School District Governance Association is holding a War Stories Workshop where you can share your stories, get advice from seasoned warriors, and figure out how to overcome them together. Our goals are to (1) help each other, and (2) share our findings with school board members all over the state.
Please join us to share your stories and help others become more effective representatives of their electorate. Put March 24 from 9am-noon in your calendar. Registration will open soon.
Venue: Nackey Loeb School of Communications
Venue Phone: (603) 627-0005
Venue Website: http://www.loebschool.org/
Address: 749 East Industrial Park Drive, Manchester, New Hampshire, 03109, United States
SDGA members $10
Coffee and pastries are included.
For more information about SDGA-NH, visit http://sdganh.org